Wednesday 6 March 2013

WE'RE BACK!


They weren't any updates for a while,but the site is back now! I've got a lot of ideas in mind, one of which is another fan project called ''Wanna say something to Berbatov?You can now''. I already posted few statuses about it on our facebook page ( I always believe in Berbatov),but not a lot people really participated.I'm still doing this fan project,so you can send short letters,graphic collages & etc here as a comment down or at our facebook page like a message or on the wall.

Another thing - I'm thinking about opening online shop and selling fan stuff like pillows, cup,t-shirts with the logo of our page and the money from it will go to Berbatov's foundation.But I need to know if people will be buying,because all this process of creating site for the online shop & getting the accsessoars created will take a lot of time and my personal money as well.I really wanna do this.Example, look how the pillow will look:  
And the last thing - the site needs new design,please if anyone have the time & wanna help,let me know ( write comment down or message at I always believe in Berbatov facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment