Sunday 27 May 2012

Dimitar Berbatov about PSG,national team & United


Photo:Sportal.bg


Dimitar Berbatov took part in a charity matches today of the campaign "Play with me." After the meeting he spoke to the media, expressing his opinion of the game. He also shared his impressions on last night won of the Bulgarian national team over the Netherlands (2-1), and asked the question "Was someone missing me last night?". 

"It was fun,this people are not players, but at least they made efforts and it was a nice match. I am glad that these celebrities came forward to help raising money for my foundation, for which I thank them. There will be more  games like this one all week now against people who responded to my call, "said Berbatov.

"I saw the game against Holland last night, a very nice presentation,big well done to the team. Player of the match was Manolev ,he was irresistible. Did you miss me when you watched the game?The boys played perfectly and they deserved the win. I can even prevent to them at this time. Let's see where i will play, then we'll think about the national team "added Mitko.

He also spoke about his future at Manchester United, and deny all knowledge of an offer by Paris Saint Zhermen.He added that he still doesn't know where his career will continue, even there is a chance to stay at United.

"It's not true that im looking for a house in France. Anyone can write whatever he wants, I don't have work there. Don't put the words in my mouth, that I want to go to PSG. When i figure out where i wil be  playing, the fans will understand, now there isn't  anything concrete. I have already said that if I do not play regularly, it makes no sense to stay where I am. Ask my agent for offers. I haven't spoken with Sir Alex after the end of the season. I have not walked away from Manchester, as I still have a contract with the club. We didn't became champions because City were better, because we didn't get  some important points in matches, "- added Dimitar.

(c) sportal.bg/ traslated by me

No comments:

Post a Comment